Thursday, February 11, 2010

ChAnGe: It Starts With Me

Nowadays, our country was experiencing a crisis, poverty, as well as the problem about our environment. But as a person, and a student, I can do something to help our country to be a better nation eventhough it is only a simple deed.

Our country Philippines is rich in environmental resources and I proudly say that this is the one of our assets and pride to other nations. As a student, I will do my best to care and love our environment and be a good model to our fellowmen especially to the youth like me. As our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal said that the "youth is the hope of our motherland" and I will prove to all of you that it is true, that we are the hope of our motherland. I will study hard and attain all my goals in life. And I believe that if I attain my goals in life, I will be a better Filipino. I will start it in my own community, by convincing all my neighborhood to clean our own surroundings and plant trees to make it green. I will suggest that we must segregate our garbage in biodegradable and non-biodegradable. I know that this project will help us a lot, recycling is also a thing to be done. Aside from that, we can help our environment in avoiding some problems. We also earn money by doing the 3Rs. As other said " Magkapera sa basura" and it is very much true.

These are the simple things that I will do to make our country a better nation. " Actions speak louder than words". I will not say any promises but I will do my best to make our country a better nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment