Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Dream, My Future...

I have many dreams in life and I want to fulfill it. I am a girl who is very ambitious. A dream that could help me to have a better future.

When I was 5 years old I started to study. First I was very nervous and shy to my classmates, but later, my dreams was formed. I discovered many things about me. I want to be a successful woman someday. I want to have my own house, savings account, I want also to help my family in poverty as well as the people who needs my help. Being a successful dreamer, have a brighter tomorrow. I know that being so ambitious is not bad as long as that ambition is you can achieve it. As a graduating student I will do my best on my studies, in preparation on my college degree. sometimes I encounter challenges in my life but proudly to say I was able to face and solve it, I can say that I am strong person when it comes to that things, I belong to the middle class of family, not too rich and not too poor, we are only a simple family, so that I have many dreams in life.

A dream that can make me a better woman. I will be more serious in my life so that I can achieve my goals in life and of course my parents will be proud of me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment