Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"My Third Grading Period"

I can' t imagine that the final grading is now here, after seven months sacrifices, hardship of our parents and us, the fourth grading or the final grading is finally come. And graduation day is already there at our door, how amaze!!!.

I am happy because, after all those difficulties that came on my studies, all the pain and all the tears that drops on my eyes, graduation is near. My experience on my third grading period was great, I can say that for me it is a job well done. We made two drafts for our blog, "The Filipino - Values Month Celebration" and "The True Essence of Christmas". We also accomplished our work in Exer notepad. In this grading period I had learn many things, like on how to make a web design, HTML links and many more. But sometimes I' d encountered problem on the computer, its hard to connect on the internet and sometimes out of time, but all those problem that I' d encountered, I' d made a way to solve those problem and I' d able to past all the requirements in this subject T. L. E (ICT IV) .

Now that, we are in the fourth grading period, I will do my best to get a high grade. I will study hard, I will accomplish all my requirements so that I will able to past this subject. I will be a better student.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment