Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"My Teacher, My Hero"

Holding their notes, about the subject they are teaching, some of them are no notes at all, how amazed!!! When you saw them, they busy in preparing their lesson plan. They cannot fly like Darna, Superman and Batman, They cannot climb as Spiderman. We all know that those I'd mentioned are heroes, but the hero I am talking about is a person that it cannot fly.


A teacher is one of my idol, they are our second father and mother. In school they are doing their best to teach us, they are patient even some of their students are hard headed and stubborn, but our teacher never gave up, in giving us an inspiring advice they are molding us when we are in school. Without them, there are no other professionals like doctors, nurses, lawyers, seaman and many more. Can you imagine without a teacher? who will teach to us? who will give to us a very inspiring advice and who will serve to us, as our second parents. It is really hard to live without them, there are many lessons about our life that we learned. For me they are my hero not because without them I will not be what I am now.

My dear teachers, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never forget you. You are my idol and definitely my hero. I know, "thank you" is not enough to express my own thoughts to you, don't worry I will do my very best to apply the lessons that I'd learned to you. THANKS!!! I really appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment