Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Insight on my 2nd Grding Period T.L.E

Day by day, I always thinking about the incoming graduation. And I am really excited to welcome that event happen on my life, because I am already finish my high school. Now secong grading period had past already and third grading was started.

On my second grading, in our subject T.L.E (ICT III), I was shocked because of our different activities about tags and basic HTML, First, all I know was I can't finish my activity because I do not know how to use tags, but our teacher taught us. I wrote four drafts for my blog and sometimes I am lazy to do my work but since the bog is required to us I'd convinced myself to do my work to get a high grade. The most awaited day had come, the periodical test, honestly I was really felt nervous and I am worried because I'm not able to review my lessons because our activities was only there on my notes. On my test paper, I wrote only some answers and really I'm not sure if my answers was correct. Only I can say about my second grading period on this subject was sometimes exciting but most of the time i worried about this subject, it is very challenging.

I will do mt best to get high grade on my third grading period and I hope that everything will be ok, goodluck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment