Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Me And My First Quarter In T.L.E Subject

I can't imagine that first grading period is almost done.In my T.L.E subject which is computer i learned how to create a blog,post a blog and some more that i don't know beforeDuring our class I discoverd that internet have an own language and my knowledge on the history of internet was increased.
Challenges? problems? I can say that when it comes to that,I am strong to face any challenges that comes on my life ,especially on my studies,but luckily on my subject T.L.E I not yet encountered problems regarding in our lesson.Because i can follow our lessons and about on the handling a computer I can operate a computer better than others.
Acceptance is the best thing that I must do,so that i can move on.And aside from that i will study hard and I will do my best to achieve all mt goals or dreams in life and to excel my T.L.E subject.

1 comment:

  1. tnx...for the comment

    your blogs are also nice

    and interesting

    keep up

    the good work



    =p...>>

    ReplyDelete